Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Staying Alive



I couldn't help but think of a sexy John Travolta when I typed the title of this post. Who could ever pass up a chance of that hot guy in a leotard?

Anyway, I am exactly "Staying Alive" at school. Medicated boy has already stolen my heart. Even though there is a challenge there.....he is such a smart and lovable boy in need of a lot of TLC.

However, I had two get suspended for trying to "beat the tar" (excuse the hillbilly reference) out of each other. That whas given me most of yesterday and today with a semi-peaceful environment. I am sure they will be back tomorrow, well rested, and ready to work on me. They just don't know, I never lose! I keep asking myself how this class went from better than expected to making me think it is time for some severe medication until May for me.

On another note, I have started graduate school. I love the feeling of sitting in class and learning sooooo much. I am a much better student now that 10 years ago. I am attending two nights a week, and having a problem with giving up some of the mommy control that I have been allowed to have for so many years.

Hope to have time to write more later in the week. Keep me in your prayers......Lord, knows I need it. This just may be the class that I will write a book about and make lots of money.
Creative Commons License



Absurdly Yours by
Absurdly Yours is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Based on a work at
absurdlyyours.blogspot.com.

6 comments:

Wep said...

I have my new grad school class tomorrow night :) I hope I'm as excited as you are :)

MBKimmy said...

Glad he got your heart it will make the school year much better!!!

John Deere Mom said...

Yay for graduate school! Good for you. I need to get mine done, too. I kept saying I would do it before kids...then once they got a little older. I keep thinking my life is going to slow down, but I'm pretty sure it's only going to speed up. I am going to have to bite the bullet and just do it.

MBKimmy said...

are you alive? Doing Okay?

MBKimmy said...

it wouldn't let me reply glad you are okay! enjoy your time off/fall break!

Wep said...

Hey, you ok? Haven't heard from you in a while!